Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Redo.

Update: I re-vamped my MyPublisher album... I was lucky enough to call and cancel the order before it was shipped, which means I wasn't charged (yey!) And I managed to upload the correct photo to the front of the album and also spread out a couple pages where Husband and his groomsmen serenaded me with their rendition of the Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way." Priceless. And sober. Seriously, they were all sober. So here is the new image in the cover window... We received the albums on Saturday and they look a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I'm quite glad that I went with the largest size (11"x15") because the details look amazing. I opened the box, removed the plastic, and cried. Mom and Dad are going to love this - thank you, MyPublisher! You can see the updated version of my album here.

2 comments:

Newlywed Next Door said...

Ohhh nice! I was thinking of doing a "my publisher" book for our wedding photos as well. Let me know how you like it!

Liz said...

I used My Publisher and was absolutely in love with the results.