Friday, May 23, 2008

Colors...

Just an FYI, the pink and green color scheme has been scratched due to the fact that I think it's totally over-done and I really don't want my wedding to look like a 5-year old's bedroom.

Wedding reception: champagne, pale blush pink and ivory with about a million (*300) pillar candles... no flowers... just candles. Let's hope the "wow" factor works.

The picture from my visit to Sitting Pretty Linens below may look lame now, but imagine it with 15 pillars glowing in the center of the table... (please note the pewter-ish charger plate... love it.)


Kind of like this... minus the rose petals because I'm just not so into that...

2 comments:

Pretty Bride said...

oh i love the candles!

Sarah Amelia said...

Thanks! I'll post "real" pictures of the actual tables at the reception as soon as my photog gets with the program... :)