I made a rash decision to spend a *little* too much cash on a pair of earrings from Tejani because I was "convinced" I wouldn't find anything else I liked ... And I was a goober and didn't pay attention to my time frame and now I have realized that I really just don't love them, it's way past the 2 week return policy. The lovely owner said she would exchange them for me... but the problem is, I'm not crazy about anything else. She emailed me pictures of another pair I was interested in and I personally think they look a little odd on the model... Something just
isn't right. Too long? Too pointy? Too something.


Just a couple days ago I discovered
Regina B, which has caused serious disappointment in the fact that I'm $200 poor-er because of a pair of huge earrings that I'll never wear. I absolutely LOVE their earrings. I'm thinking that my Tejani's are going to find a nice home to someone on eBay *crosses fingers* and then I won't feel quite as guilty for buying a Regina B pair. Plus, the Regina B earrings are about $70 cheaper than the Pink Monsters. (Can you tell I'm trying to justify this??) So, here are the top 2 choices from Regina, my new BFF.
Style 1032...


Or Style 1157...


I'd definitely go with the pearls on both pairs and I have the option of having them made in the silver color (rhodium) or in an antique bronze... they are supposed to send me a picture of the bronze so I can get a better idea of what it will look like. Although I want to wear a gold-tone on the Big Day, I really do like these in the rhodium plating.
Help!! Opinions are appreciated.
1 comment:
the top pair-the ones you bought-i think the 'odd' thing about them is that from a distance (like the top photo) they look sort of like pineapples.
i like the second style your new BFF offers.
Post a Comment