I am starting this blog as a source of sanity for myself - somewhere to organize (ha) my thoughts, visualize my totally geeky idea boards and actually see my wedding come together...
I am starting this blog so that in 25 years I can remember how stupid it was to freak out over choosing garden roses or peonies.
I am starting this blog for the sanity of the MOB - so that we can spend less time on the phone doing the usual "Are you sure you're on the right web page??" "I don't see that anywhere!" Because my lovely, gracious and beautiful MOB is so involved in helping her out-of-town daughter put this shin-dig together, I thought it would be best to stop sending gigantic files through Gmail that she isn't able to open anyway.
I am starting this blog so that somewhere down the road I can show my kids just how freaking crazy their mother was when she was planning her wedding.
I am starting this blog so that my adorable fiance can (post-wedding) read this and see how the process went down. And (post wedding) he will most likely realize that he's married a complete geek.
I am starting this blog so that my amazing bridesmaids and best friends can help me turn down the crazy during the planning. Not only are they the best girls around, but they have incredible taste and know me quite well - their opinions will be like gold!
I am starting this blog so that maybe, just maybe, another bride out there can benefit from this very expensive learning process.
Sometimes I'm crazy. I'm often obsessed. Theknot.com is almost always open on my computer. If I take one more screen shot of a bouquet or centerpiece, I'm pretty sure my Mac is going to slap me in the face.
So, there you have it. You've been warned. Now - Enjoy!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
whoo hoo! this is fun!
Post a Comment