Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moooore babies...

I've been geeking over some baby announcements for a few days and I wanted to post the first round. Because I have no life and all of my pilates clients have canceled or disappeared this week, I have had plenty of free time to become an offical master of Illustrator's beloved Pen too. And have also been gifted a mean case of carpal tunnel. Dawn's family chooses an animal to represent all of kiddos, so if you were wondering about the cute little lion, our Davis is going to be king of the jungle. (And no, the babies in the photos are not little Davis - he hasn't arrived yet and he's going to be way cuter than these little fellas anyway.) Dawn & Randall, enjoy!

Davis 1:

Davis 2:
Davis 3:

Davis 4:

Davis 5:

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wait, are you saying you hand drew that lion? I thought it was a stock illustration. Is it?

Courtney and Jason G. said...

ooh- you are doing mine too.


i love #2, and #5


um, thank you notes? you can work on them in al of your "free time" right?
:)
xo.