Sunday, February 8, 2009
Latest Creation...
Although I did not win ThatWife's contest to design her new header (I did, however, come in a close second), I kept truckin' along with another project. Here are a couple versions of a baby shower invitation that I have been working on this weekend. Please let me know what you think! And don't worry, I have some pretty thick skin so I can take the good and the bad critiques. Oh, and each onesie or pennant flag will be "die-cut" (ha - aka hand cut) by yours truly. Cute? I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Well I am not the person to ask because I obviously have no design skills (look at how I tricked other people into designing things for me), but I will say I like the pendant better. I think it's because of the stars, and also becaue I just now decided I wouldn't want an invitation with a crotch on it. I know that's super weird, but there is just something about the crotch on the onesie I don't like.
And now you think I am completely crazy.
I hear ya on the crotch thing - it's a little... long? I can't take credit for drawing the onesie (purchased it from istock... aka ripoff). I tried putting some starts or other goodies on the onesie and then proceeded to move down to the crotch area and it just got creepy. We're on the same page :)
love, love, love the pennant!!!!
Pennant.
I love the little outfit invite! So cute. And I vote for "It's a Boy" across the front. I may be too late, though :)
Post a Comment