
Can't go wrong with a wrap dress - and the ruffle is too cute. I'm in love.Anyway, my current projects consist of trying to get our home to look like and Etsy-ish version of Pottery Barn, but on an Ikea budget. So far I'm having some mild success. Lucky for me, Husband already had purchased his home before we met and it's adorable. It wasn't the worst bachelor pad ever - no posters hanging up or anything - but he does seem to have a love affair with these damn Ikea shelves:
They are everywhere. On every wall. In every room. And I really and truly do not have anything left to put on them. I'm gently trying to coax him into the idea that we don't need a shelf on every empty wall... They might slowly disappear while he is away at work over the next few weeks...I've been reading Making it Lovely and Decor8 for serious help as to what to do with our empty walls (and shelves.) Decor8 has been a huge tool in finding new Etsy sellers - I could spend hours (not that I have...) on Etsy looking for, well, anything, but seeing these featured artists has been really wonderful.
I'll post pictures of my latest "Design Challenge" in our home later - check back soon! (I need all the help I can get with this one...)

1 comment:
the dress is totally cute! but i like the ones we actually wore :)
Post a Comment